วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

The 13th JETA national conference 2016 at Universitas Teknologi Yogyakarta

          I had a good opportunity to joined The 13th JETA national conference 2016 at Universitas Teknologi Yogyakarta.  I got suggestion from Ms. Susana. She is an English teacher at SMPN 1 Yogyakarta. I joined this conference for two days. I have never joined like this. It is interesting. I had many new experiences. In the morning, we joined together at convention room. Then we would study in the class. I was very happy to meet English teachers of  Yogyakarta. In the class, the lecturers taught about technique for teaching such as how to make material and how to use media. They discuss in the class well done. They are interested and enjoyed in the class. In the future, I will be an English teacher like them. I can take everything from this conference to teach my students. It is a great! 



My friends and I took picture with Mrs. Susana. She is a kind person and very cute. I have got many expereince from this conference because of her.


After this conference I had a chance to met president of UTY. He look smart. 


They are English teachers of Yogyakarta. We took pictures together after conference at covenion room.



They are Indonesain friends from UTY. 



We took picture in front of UTY.   Photo by Mrs. Susana.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น