วันพุธที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Social-cultural events

My trip in Yogyakarta
            
          On my holiday,Yusuf and his friends pick me up at my dorm. He told me last night, we will travel around Yogyakarta by motorcycle. The first place, we are going to Candi Sambisari. There is Hindu Temple. It is one of the famous place in Yogyakarta. He took me 20 minutes to get there. Then, he paid tickets for me and my friends. The price is very cheap but the place is very nice. Although the weather is very hot, the people is not crowded. We took a lot of photos. We are enough. After that, we went to Soto Batok. It is not far from Candi Sambisari. We had a brunch. First time, I ate Soto. The taste is very good. I think that is like Thai food. They didn't use bowl but they use coconut shell. It is great! Then, we went to the second place. There is Sultan Palace (Keraton Yogyakarta). Yusuf told me about  Palace is not only home to the king and his family, but also becomes the flame guard of Javanese culture. I visited museums. It is interesting! Nowadays, the Keraton is a piece of living history and tradition. I like to learned history of another country and also history of Indonesia. It make me know about the way of life, cultural, religion and so on. Most Indonesian are muslimm and I have heard Indonesian friends spoke Javanese language.
        After that, we went to Depok beach. It is Indian Ocean. There is so beautiful! It has big wave so I cannot swim and it has black sand. Then, we had dinner at restaurant near the beach. We order rice, fish, Fried morning glory,fried squid, and drinks. Most Indonesian use their hand to eat rice. Sometimes, I use my hand to eat like them. 
The last place of today, we went to Gumuk pasir. There is desert. Bai, he is new Indonesian friend of this trip told me that the most of teenager like to take photos at Gumuk pasir. Then ,they will share it on Instragram. Finally, we came home about  5 pm. 












                              


Borobudur Temple

           My favorite tourist attraction in Indonesia is Borobudur Temple because there is one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world, this famous Buddhist temple. It is a wonderful place. I traveled there on Sunday. So there are a lot of people and it hard to took a nice photo. 




Pindul Cave

          I went to Pindul Cave with my friends on holiday. It is an amazing place because the cave has stalactite, stalagmite, and bats. I was very fun when I was an adventure in the river inside a cave by using lifebelt and life vest. Ghoffar and Frentika joined this trip with us. It is first time for them too. 



Baron beach

        Then, we went to Baron beach. It is very beautiful beach but there is crowded. I've got a boat for a trip around the beach. Wow ww It's so cool! I really like Baron beach! 




Indonesian food

           I always eat Bakso at restaurant with my friends (Mo and Toey) in the evening. Bakso is like Thai noodle food and I can eat it. It has big meat ball. It is delicious! I like Sate very much! It made from chicken (Ayam). I bought it around my dorm and in front of school. Sometimes, I had lunch with my friends after school at SS restaurant. There have many menus.  I always order Indonesian morning glory, chicken, and fried squid. I like to drink ice tea (teh) and it has every restaurant. Most Indonesian foods are spicy and sweet. I like it! Sometimes, I went to Galeria Mall on third floors. There has food center. I always order Mie Ayam Katsu and Cabcay. The taste is very good.


Capcay


Bakso

SS restaurant 


Sate


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น